Sissy Sippies with Josh
Singapore, 408729 Singapore
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Thirsty for wine but can’t tell your chardonnay from your cabernet sauvignon? Join Singapore’s sassiest sommelier Josh Yim for a boozy crash course in wine tasting. Sip and swirl in style as you learn all about food and wine pairing, refining your palate and picking the right bottle(s).
This immersive experience will equip you with all the know-how to order, savour and discuss a wide variety of wines with your bougie friends. Sip back, relax and unwine as Josh takes you on a vino voyage.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Sample 5 x wine labels, 75ml serving of each wine per pax
• Specially curated grape to glass guidance from a certified sommelier
• Includes basics of wine tasting, wine history and etiquette like why we swirl our glasses, food and wine pairing, old world versus new world, when to send back your pour etc.
• A quiet space dedicated to an intimate group for a comfortable tasting experience
• A cheat sheet on key learning points that you can refer to whenever you are put on the spot
ABOUT YOUR SOMMELIER
Josh is a certified sommelier with the Court of Master Sommeliers. He has WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) Level 2 and 3 Awards with Distinction. When he is not busy roaming vineyards and achieving grapeness, he delights his customers with the many offerings of luxury wines.
• This experience is conducted in English.
• It is advisable to wear comfortable and cool clothing.
• This session will proceed only with a minimum of 7 pax.
• This event will take place rain or shine.
• The session will take place just before dinner time. Guests have the option of adding on a personal cheese platter* comprising:
– Artisanal cheeses (2-4 kinds)
– Deli cuts (1 kind) – non-pork options available
– Gourmet crackers
– Fresh and dried fruit with nuts
* This optional cheese platter costs an additional SGD 15. Please PayNow to UEN: 53422226M and email email@example.com to indicate your interest in the platter.
Also Check These Out
Always wanted to try stand up comedy but too intimidated to start? Does the idea of dying onstage terrify you? Ever been to a comedy open mic and thought “I could do better than that”? Do you wish you could get a foot into the local comedy scene but it seems like too much of a straight boys’ club? Have you ever thought to yourself “if only there was a way for me to learn stand up comedy in an…Find out more »
Looking for a fun night to take your date out on or hang with friends? Look no further! LADYBO$$ Comedy Night brings you an entertaining blend of women/queer-focused stand-up and improv comedy, aka the best of both comedic worlds! Hosted by the producer of LADYBO$$, Nicole, we have an exciting and diverse line-up of comics and improvisers showcasing their best to you! Don't miss out on an evening of unapologetic humor and unforgettable moments, as our dynamic comedians bring the house…Find out more »
Book Club Pick: When The Moon Was Ours! Hey bookworms! Get ready to fall head over heels for our March pick, When The Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore! This beautiful story follows the love story of a Latina girl and an Italian-Pakistani trans boy, with a sprinkle of magic thrown in for good measure. ✨ It's a captivating read by a brilliant author (Anna-Marie McLemore is binary, by the way!), and we can't wait to discuss it with you!…Find out more »