Sissy Sippies with Josh
Singapore, 408729 Singapore
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Thirsty for wine but can’t tell your chardonnay from your cabernet sauvignon? Join Singapore’s sassiest sommelier Josh Yim for a boozy crash course in wine tasting. Sip and swirl in style as you learn all about food and wine pairing, refining your palate and picking the right bottle(s).
This immersive experience will equip you with all the know-how to order, savour and discuss a wide variety of wines with your bougie friends. Sip back, relax and unwine as Josh takes you on a vino voyage.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Sample 5 x wine labels, 75ml serving of each wine per pax
• Specially curated grape to glass guidance from a certified sommelier
• Includes basics of wine tasting, wine history and etiquette like why we swirl our glasses, food and wine pairing, old world versus new world, when to send back your pour etc.
• A quiet space dedicated to an intimate group for a comfortable tasting experience
• A cheat sheet on key learning points that you can refer to whenever you are put on the spot
ABOUT YOUR SOMMELIER
Josh is a certified sommelier with the Court of Master Sommeliers. He has WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) Level 2 and 3 Awards with Distinction. When he is not busy roaming vineyards and achieving grapeness, he delights his customers with the many offerings of luxury wines.
• This experience is conducted in English.
• It is advisable to wear comfortable and cool clothing.
• This session will proceed only with a minimum of 7 pax.
• This event will take place rain or shine.
• The session will take place just before dinner time. Guests have the option of adding on a personal cheese platter* comprising:
– Artisanal cheeses (2-4 kinds)
– Deli cuts (1 kind) – non-pork options available
– Gourmet crackers
– Fresh and dried fruit with nuts
* This optional cheese platter costs an additional SGD 15. Please PayNow to UEN: 53422226M and email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest in the platter.
- 18 Sep 2022
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+8
- Event Categories:
- Social, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- All Welcome, Inclusive, Social
- Pride Community
- View Organizer Website
- Oxley Bizhub 1
65 Ubi Rd 1
Singapore, 408729 Singapore + Google Map
Also Check These Out
SUNNY SIDE UP: YOUR QUEER BRUNCH PARTY APR 20238 Apr 2023 1 PMEat Sum Thing, 66 Boat Quay
Singapore, Singapore 049854 Singapore + Google Map
Thugshop x FomoHomo Presents SUNNY SIDE UP - your queer boozy brunch party! Level up your weekend daytime with brunch, booze and beats as you feast your soul with good vibes and music by FomoHomo's music curators. Fill your bellies with our exquisite Canapé menu crafted by ex-Les Amis chef Brandon Lee and quench your thirst with our cocktails, bubbles and shots!Find out more »
Kampung Kiki8 Apr 2023 2 PMOogachaga, 57B Pagoda St 059216 Singapore + Google Map
Hey y'all, it's time for yet another run of Kampung Kiki!! 🤩 If you're an LGBTQ+ youth in Singapore aged 16 - 29, come join us at this safe, in-person hangout space for LGBTQ+ youth in Singapore ❤️🔥🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️ Date: 8 April 2023 (the second Saturday of the month) Time: 2 pm - 4 pm Venue: Oogachaga, 57B Pagoda Street (Chinatown MRT Exit A) Kampung Kiki has limited slots and will be operating on a first-come-first-served basis, so come sign-up now…Find out more »